I know it’s only November but I am seriously in the festive spirit. I mean once Halloween’s over you’re allowed to go full out on Christmas right?! I think so anyway. Baking is something I absolutely love and totally something I like to do to de-stress. I haven’t found anytime recently but I decided why not make time and share a quick & easy recipe for you all!
250g Plain Flour
1 Tbl Spoon of Ground Cinnamon
100g Caster Sugar
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract (Not essential)
1. Sift flour into bowl and add cinnamon.
2. Rub in the butter to the flour until it becomes a crumbly mixture like bread crumbs.
3. Mix in caster sugar and add vanilla essence.
4. Beat the egg and stir in with the rest if the mixture.
5. Knead until the mixture forms a dough.
6. Wrap dough in cling film and refrigerate for 20 mins. (Only if you have time!)
7. Preheat the oven to 180°C/Gas Mark 4.
8. Roll the dough and cut into preferred shapes on a floured surface.
9. Grease baking trays and put biscuits in the oven.
10. Cook for 12-15 minutes until golden brown.
And there you go that’s how to make yummy cinnamon biscuits. It’s entirely up to you if you want to decorate them or not. I guarantee you could probably do a better job than I did… I knew there was a reason I hadn’t applied for the Great British Bake Off! Get as creative as possible but if you’re stuck there’s always Pinterest for ideas.
If you recreate this recipe make sure to tag me on Instagram or Twitter and let me see your creations.
I really hope you enjoy eating these as much as I do haha,