– 8oz/230g Plain Flour
– 2oz/50g Butter
– 5oz/140g Sugar
– 1 Egg
– 4oz/110g Cream Cheese
– 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
– 1/4 tsp Salt
– 1tsp Vanilla Extract
– 8 Strawberries
– 60g White Chocolate
– Pre-heat the oven to 180°C/gas mark 4/160°C fan oven.
– Find a flat tine and grease this beforehand.
– Mix together flour, salt and baking powder together in a bowl.
– In a separate bowl mix the butter, sugar and cream cheese together until a light consistency.
– Then add an egg and vanilla extract to the mixture.
– Gradually add the flour, baking powder and salt to the wet mixture.
– Then add small white chocolate chunks to the mixture and stir.
– Cut the strawberries into small pieces and coat with plain flour; then add these to the mixture.
– Then use a table spoon to heap the mixture onto the baking tray. (TIP: These don’t spread out very much so don’t put too much mixture down.)
– Put baking tray with mixture on in the fridge before 10/-15 minutes before putting into the oven.
– Bake the cookies for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
– When out of the oven remove from baking tray and put them on a cooling wrack.
This was the first time ever I tried this recipe. I had to change all the measurements and ingredients slightly. For a moment at the start of the recipe I thought it was going very wrong. I promise it works though and they taste really good!
Please let me know if you try out this recipe. If you do tag me in a picture on instagram or tweet me a picture. I’d love to see them!
Thank you for reading,